Ribbon embroidery is an industry first in the home sewing area. The Ribbon Embroidery Attachment embroiders ribbon in place and creates beautiful 3D embellishments.
Here we have added some Tips & Hints on what to think about when it comes to ribbon embroidery:
- Only use embroideries specially designed for ribbon embroidery attachment. They are digitized in a special way and tested to work well.
- It is not possible to use the Ribbon Embroideries in Premier +™ 2 because the special format of the Ribbon Embroidery is lost
- You can use any width of ribbon but certain embroideries work better with a narrow or wide ribbon. In the name of the ribon design you will see the length of ribbon needed.
- If your ribbon is wrinkled due to how it was stored, it is good to iron it before winding up it on the ribbon wheel.
- If you want to layer 2 ribbons in different colors, start to wind the ribbon you want on top facing out.
- The result can look very different depending on the width of the ribbon. We recommend to test if you are using other widths than recommended.